With Easter (and bucket loads of chocolate) around the corner I thought it was time to share a free printable for all you lil’ Bunnies out there.
So here is a super easy to make Bunny Head Band to print at home.
- Cut out all the pieces carefully using scissors.
- Attach the 2 long strips together at one end with either tape, glue or staples (make sure the colour sides are facing out).
- Measure the head of the person who it is to fit and attach the other ends accordingly.
- Glue the heart (Nose) on to cover the join at the front of the headband.
- Attach the ears either side of the Heart nose.
- Wear and HOP!
Please feel free to print as many of these headbands for your own use, This pattern is not to be sold for profit. Thank you.
I hope you all have a Hoppy Easter!
The Gin Fox